Some news on the ongoing projects at Aquarius:
– Gym expected to reopen mid July 2015, new dry walls, paint and heavy-duty carpet.
– West Deck Pool to be ready first week of August 2015. Pool tiles already chosen.
– Some parking spaces in the Garage to be returned to use. Phase 1 almost ready.
– Installation of West Deck railings to start. City of Hollywood permit was issued. Glass of the railings only later on.
– Marble of the floor next to the main entrance was removed so waterproofing encompasses all Valet Deck.
– Landscape details of Valet Deck in advanced stage. Final project to be disclosed soon. Will the new Valet Deck have a lighted fountain?
– Gym doors will be raised so athletic space is better protected from water flooding.
– Settlement with Hollywood Tiles in progress. It is likely to occur in a few weeks.
– Lobby reconstruction has the Request for Proposal out and some contractors already presented their proposals. A final selection should occur very soon.
Owners are welcome every Thursday 9:00 to the room adjacent to the Cascade Room. Construction Committee, some Board Members get together with vendors to follow-up progress of several ongoing projects.
In the Lobby are in display some drawings, renditions and materials samples of tiles. Check the projects out!