Proposal for 2018 Aquarius Committees
Here it is the proposal for establishing Committees of Aquarius C.A. This year a majority of Board members decided not to organize several committees. Some of them that have been in existence in the past are: Social, Legal, Information and Technology, Pets, Restaurant. These are not going to exist in 2018
The expressed reasons are varied such as too many committees, lack of regular activities, new forms of work the majority the Board wants to experiment and others reasons.
The Board entertains the idea from time to time to organize temporary task force to help in solving some issues or activities such as: Pets, Welcome of New Residents, Information and Technology, Procurement and Contracts, GYM acquisitions etc. These advisory bodies will formed when the need arises and the Board believes it is necessary.
All Committees serve at the pleasure of the Board and their recommendations are subject to final Board approval.
Please read this roster carefully. Look for misspellings, errors and omissions. If you have someone to recommend for a specific committee please lets this person know. There is a serious need for residents that are motivated to contribute. A strong community is only strong with robust and effective participation.
What have the Committees of Aquarius done last year? Click here to see some minutes and reports that we have been able to post.
PROPOSAL TO BE APPROVED BY THE BOARD
1- Printer Friendly version in Adobe Acrobat file format .pdf 2- Do you want be a Coommittee member? Here is the .pdf form
2018 Committees of the Aquarius Condominium Association
In alphabetical order: Beautification, Construction, Finance, Grievance.
This is the first cut of the Roster of Committees of Aquarius. Please verify if your name, telephone and e-mail is correct. The Committees are an important instrument for good decisions after due diligence. For this it is important to keep periodic meetings with concise but of good quality records. The Committees are for exploration, investigation and recommendation of issues, suggestions and other affairs. The output of the Committees is subject of final decision by the Board of Directors.
The idea behind the Committees is to maximize input, facilitate communications and free flow of information. Civil, responsible and cordial behavior is the norm. Free flow of opinions must flourish under a climate of mutual respect, camaraderie and full spirit of partnership.
A Committee member work is not only to manifest opinions and discuss ideas. There is also writing reports, conduct visits, inspections and provide help when needed. In other words a lot of work to make Aquarius Beautiful
Aquarius needs your support. The Board needs your help. The work before us is not small.
There are Committees that have a very large membership. There are Committees where additional volunteers are needed specially: Finance, Housekeeping and Maintenance, Information and Technology and Pets.
Do you know someone else that could help and he or she is not in this roster?
A few rules:
- No more than 2 Committees per individual
- Household members may participate
- Committees should be open to all owners with a few exceptions such as the Grievance Committee.
- Committees must have a Secretary responsible for minutes. Concise and very simple record of the recommendations.
- Committees should establish a Calendar of Meetings so participation is maximized.
Committees Members (Feb. 19, 2018, subject to BOD approval)
Activities related to furniture, painting, interior design, decoration, paintings, landscape, general building decay avoidance, building details.
- Carole Pumpian, CHAIR 305-761-6536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delores Flowers 305-812-7833 email@example.com
- Frida Abrahamian 224-500-4574 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gloria Cohen 954-922-7988 email@example.com
- Laszlo Stern 954-925-2381 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Dayan 786-251-2355 email@example.com
- Nury Gupta 786-402-4269 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinky Lebovitz 412-606-8010 email@example.com
- Yvana F.B. Berndsen 703-268-6768 firstname.lastname@example.org
All areas of restoration including decks, pools, electricity, structure, concrete restoration, giving priority to the 40 year recertification project.
- Zina Bluband, CHAIR 612-414-0601 email@example.com
- Alex Zoob 954-924-1965 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leonard Finkelberg 954-2431519 email@example.com
- Pamela Ippolito 954-907-0976 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon (Shery) Smith 954-663-7229 email@example.com
Finance general overview, monthly reports overview opinion, avoidance of deficit, delinquencies control, assessments recovery.Preparation of next year budget, follow-up of annual audits. Insurance policies updates.
- Paul Finfer, Chair 954-598-4004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Smith 954-241-4620 email@example.com
- Leonard Finkelberg 954-243-1519 firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance and Fines (Florida Law Mandate 718.303, F.S.)
Disputes settlement, due process for fines and violations, rentals supervision, parking lot assignments questions.
- Joel Cohen, CHAIR 954-922-7988 email@example.com
- Joan Salvatore 516-503-6926 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delores Flowers 305-812-7833 email@example.com
- Wendy Miller 954-921-8181 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Spain 954-924-0009 email@example.com
2018 02 19 COMMITTEES_ROSTER.DOCX REV.3