Lobby and Adjoining Areas
INTERIOR RENOVATION – SCOPE OF WORK
AQUARIUS CONDOMINIUM • 2751 S. OCEAN DRIVE, HOLLYWOOD, FL.
AS OF JUNE 11, 2015
LIBRARY – CONVERT TO PACKAGE/COMPUTER AREA:
- S & I solid core door and jamb 3’-0” x 6’-8”.
- Remove window, stud out remaining wall and apply 5/8” fire-rated drywall with insulation.
- S & I keyed lock.
- Install ½ wall separating Package area from Computer area.
- S & I suspended acoustic ceiling.
- Skim walls to paint ready condition.
- Apply 2 coats Benjamin Moore/Sherwin Williams Premium paint to all interior walls (color to be selected)
- S & I (3) duplex outlets in Computer area. Any additional receptacles for Computer area including
dedicated circuits (TBD) at additional cost.
- Install new 5/8” drywall ceiling and repair existing ceiling as needed.
- Skim ceiling areas as necessary to paint ready condition. Apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Or Sherwin Williams Premium paint to ceiling areas as per Designer’s specifications (2 – 3 colors).
- Remove existing wallcovering. Repair walls as needed for paint or wallcovering (by others). Prime and apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium paints to walls and soffits as Per Designer’s specifications.
- Refinish wooden walls and door.
- S & I new wood baseboard, finish to match adjacent wood walls/door.
- Replace existing A/C diffuser grills.
- S & I recessed LED 4” lighting fixtures (Qty: 10 type B )
- S & I cove lighting on two side walls with LED light strips.
- Install Client’s hanging lighting fixture.
LOBBY/MAIN HALL (to Cascade & Green Room):
- Cover all marble flooring during construction phase with masonite.
- Remove existing ceiling suspended metal stud framing in Lobby/Main Hall including acoustic tile ceiling in hall outside Board Room.
- S & I insulation and 5/8” drywall to all exposed metal stud walls. Tape & triple skim to smooth finish.
LOBBY/MAIN HALL CONTINUED:
- Prime all walls for vinyl microvented wallcovering.
- S & I ceiling stud system on 16” centers.
- S & I 5/8” fire-rated drywall on ceiling.
- Create 3 coffered ceilings in main hall: 2 square with two step up, 1 rectangle with one step up
- Triple skim ceiling and coffered ceilings to paint-ready condition and prime.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats of ceiling paint to entire lobby ceiling including existing 4 circular and 3 new coffers. (Additional decorative finish to round coffers by others)
- S & I recessed LED lighting fixtures (Qty: 90)
- S & I (2) +/-13’-3”w x 7’-6”h wall mirror as per Designer’s elevations.
- S & I new door and wood casing on valet area with wood veneer door to match reception desk. Door style and stain color by Designer. Remove secondary valet door & casing. Close opening with Drywall to create niche per design drawing. Niche fabrication with cabinetry by others.
- Create drapery pocket in front of hall windows.
- Create cove for concealed LED strip lighting along wall above Aquarius wall mural.
- Remove popcorn ceilings and triple skim to paint ready condition.
- Prime all walls and ceilings.
- Paint all walls and ceilings with 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium Paint, eggshell finish on walls, and flat finish for ceilings. Paint all wood trim work semi-gloss or pearl oil base. Paint selections as per Designer’s elevations/paint schedule.
- Refinish wood finished doors and casing (2 pairs and 1 single). Stain color to be determined.
- S & I (30) 6” recessed LED fixtures (Type A) and new a/c grills to replace existing.
LOBBY BATHROOMS (2):
- Remove and dispose of all existing plumbing fixtures, stall partitions, cabinetry, lighting/soffits, floor tile and baseboard, bathroom accessories and wallpaper.
- Remove door openings between Womens’ lounge and bathroom, enlarge opening to 36”Wx 80”H. Enlarge opening in Mens’ bathroom between vanity area and toilets to 36” min as well.
- Remove 30”W entry doors and casing in both bathrooms. S & I new solid core flush paint grade 36”W x 80”H x 1 ¾”th. doors, jambs and casing. Paint color to be determined.
- Create one ADA toilet enclosure in each bathroom and one regular toilet stall in Womens WC with new laminate bathroom partitions (selections by Designer).
- S & I per bathroom two ADA toilets and one ADA wall mt lavatory and 2 grab bars in each ADA stall.
- S & I two wall mount urinals in Mens and urinal partition.
- S & I granite or quartz countertops with 4” high backsplashes (to be selected) up to $40 per sf Included in proposal for two undermount lavatories on ADA designed floating vanity (no drawers).
- S & I granite or quartz countertop with floating cabinetry below for women’s makeup area (no drawers).
- S & I porcelain tile floors in both bathrooms as selected: 20” x 20” Statuary porcelain and 12” x 24”
Black “marble” look porcelain cut into borders and baseboard.
LOBBY BATHROOMS (2) CONTINUED:
- Patch and repair existing drywall ceilings or add new 5/8” drywall on ceilings where necessary.
- S & I recessed LED lighting fixtures (22 in total). Lighting plans to be furnished by Designer.
- Triple skim walls and ceilings to paint ready condition and prime.
- Prime Womens lounge area for vinyl wallcovering (by others). Apply 2 coats Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium Paint to all other walls and ceilings in both bathrooms.
- S & I two sconce outlets in Womens’ Lounge makeup area.
- All plumbing, labor, materials to code.
- Remove popcorn and repair ceilings.
- Triple skim to paint ready condition and prime.
- Apply 2 coats Benjamin Moore Premium or Sherwin Williams paint to walls and ceilings. Latex eggshell for walls, ceilings latex flat and all trim in semi-gloss/pearl oil. Paint colors by Designer.
- S & I 5/8” drywall ceiling to replace suspended acoustic tile ceiling.
- S & I 30 recessed LED (4” type B – insulated housing) lighting fixtures.
- Optional wall prep for 2 main walls only if vinyl wallcovering selected.
LOUNGE, LIBRARY/MEDIA ROOM & HALL/WC TO BAR:
- Conceal wood paneling and brick tile entrances with 5/8” drywall in both rooms. Retain existing arched entryway motif.
- Install only two sconces in Library niche area.
- S & I recessed 4” LED light fixtures in Lounge and Library (Qty: 30). Designer to verify location Of fixtures. Add 3 fixtures in each of two niches in front of proposed new wall-to-wall book shelves.
- Remove popcorn finish on ceilings, repair soffit ceilings as necessary, and triple skim to paintready condition on ceilings and soffits.
- Apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Premium or Sherwin Williams Paint on Ceilings and walls. Color(s) to be selected by Designer.
- S & I two ceiling fans and new a/c grills.
- S & I two bookcase units, one per niche, each 10’W x 82”h (full height) divided in 3 sections.
- S & I (3) duplex outlets in plinth of each bookcase unit for a total of 6 outlets.
- Remove existing vinyl flooring in hallway to Bar and small bathroom (at end of hall). Install new 20” x 20” Statuary Porcelain Tile (same as Lobby bathrooms) in hallway with new painted wood baseboard in hall and matching tile baseboard in bathroom.
- Skim, prime and paint walls of hallway with 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium paint.
- S & I new 6” LED recessed fixtures in hallway. Qty: 4 Ceiling to remain as is.
All applicable permits and sealed drawings to the City of Hollywood Florida including: Electrical, Plumbing,
Mechanical and Structural.
Dumpster service for approx. 12 weeks.