- Should we, at Aquarius, go back to 2015?
- A Report of Meetings with the Board of Aquarius and the Director of Operations of A|P
- Letter from the President of the Board to Aquarius Owners
- William Coleman Presentation of August 16, 2021 – Aquarius Financials
- Broward County Structural Issues Public Hearing – August 23, 2021 2 PM
- City of Hollywood: Public Access Suspended
Eugenia Aulov-Volche… on Should we, at Aquarius, go bac… Leo on In Search of Certainty Regardi… JERRY LENTO on In Search of Certainty Regardi… Arkady Chase on Aquarius Gym Gets New Mir… weins57886 on Aquarius Gym Equipment Is…
Like us at Facebook
Tag Archives: budget
Aquarius Elevators Project Overview 2019 The renewal of the elevators of Aquarius project was funded in December of 2016 with the approval of a Special Assessment and a Loan from Popular Bank (also known as Popular Banking Association). The 15 … Continue reading
Approved November 2016 For a printer friendly table click HERE .o0o.
Meeting of the Board of Directors of Aquarius Condominium Date: January 5, 2016 Location: 2751 S. Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 3019 at the Multipurpose Room of Aquarius complete proposal available here → 2016 BUDGET AND RESERVES Minutes of … Continue reading
Board of Directors Meeting – 2016 Budget and Reserves proposal January 5, 2016 1. Membership Meeting to consider Reserves followed by 2. Membership Meeting to consider the Proposed 2016 Operational Budget with or without Reserves Full documentation … Continue reading