- Bill Coleman writes to Eugenia Volcheck – October 18, 2021
- Eugenia Volchek, 3rd. Note, Financial Matters of Aquarius
- Downtown Hollywood activities this Saturday October 16th
- Dear Mr. W. Coleman, from Eugenia Volcheck
- Letter to Aquarius Board President by Eugenia Volcheck
- Should we, at Aquarius, go back to 2015?
Eugenia Aulov-Volche… on Should we, at Aquarius, go bac… Leo on In Search of Certainty Regardi… JERRY LENTO on In Search of Certainty Regardi… Arkady Chase on Aquarius Gym Gets New Mir… weins57886 on Aquarius Gym Equipment Is…
Like us at Facebook
Tag Archives: regular assessment
Approved November 2016 For a printer friendly table click HERE .o0o.
Aquarius Maintenance: Why is it the lowest of our neighbors? August 2016. Call it HOA quotas, or maintenance contribution, or regular assessment cal it by any name but it seems that Aquarius Condominium Association has the … Continue reading
Meeting of the Board of Directors of Aquarius Condominium Date: January 5, 2016 Location: 2751 S. Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 3019 at the Multipurpose Room of Aquarius complete proposal available here → 2016 BUDGET AND RESERVES Minutes of … Continue reading
Aquarius Condominium Maintenance Quotas 2013 approved 2012