This week of Feb 1st. BOD members had a few meetings and or received documents with the purpose to advance projects under way:
– Preliminary Calendar (January and February) from VMECH on the Air Conditioning project. Documentation has been submitted to the City of Hollywood to obtains work permits. Check the Calendar HERE
– Maurices Gray Associates and United Architects building tour with the purpose to obtain an Aquarius general assessment for 40 year Recertification.
– OAK Group (Jeff) discussing details of Lobby reconstruction project. Work on ceiling, bathrooms. Most of the work to be completed in a few weeks.
– Santa Barbara Nursery: Plants in the Valet Deck. This landscape treatment is required by City of Hollywood.
– Tau Beta Pi: discussing details of Valet and West side of Garage electrical installation.
– Friday regular construction meeting. Also in the planed meeting with Interior Designer Nadine to establish a work schedule for final stages of Lobby and adjacent areas.
– Efforts to hire a second staff for Management Office underway relieving Pam I. and Linda S. of heroic effort being performed for so many months.
– Temporary installation of old microphones and receiver with the invaluable help to Arkady Chase at the Cascade Room – done
– Organization of Commitees underway. Many slots available on Finance, Legal, Grievance, Maintenance, Information Technology Committees. Construction and Social Committees have already got all members needed.
- Next week, Tuesday Feb 9, 10 am, discussion with Tau Beta Pi looking for improving the Sound Systems proposal for Cascade Room and Lobby.