- Should we, at Aquarius, go back to 2015?
- A Report of Meetings with the Board of Aquarius and the Director of Operations of A|P
- Letter from the President of the Board to Aquarius Owners
- William Coleman Presentation of August 16, 2021 – Aquarius Financials
- Broward County Structural Issues Public Hearing – August 23, 2021 2 PM
- City of Hollywood: Public Access Suspended
Eugenia Aulov-Volche… on Should we, at Aquarius, go bac… Leo on In Search of Certainty Regardi… JERRY LENTO on In Search of Certainty Regardi… Arkady Chase on Aquarius Gym Gets New Mir… weins57886 on Aquarius Gym Equipment Is…
Like us at Facebook
Tag Archives: fees
Aquarius Declaration of Condominium for Lease and Sale 1. These rules require, among other things: 30 days advance written notice to the office, advance review of all sale/lease documents (which must be submitted with the notice), the scheduling and completion of Interviews, … Continue reading
Aquarius Condominium HOA Quote Cost Comparison: Are we paying too much? Is the maintenance quota enough? April 2015 Some owners may wonder if the maintenance monthly fee that is due to the … Continue reading
Aquarius Condominium Maintenance Quotas 2015 approved November 2014 Printer Friendly PDF format file 2015 Maintenance Fees Nov 20 2014 .o0o.o0o.o0o.