Contract for Lobby Reconstruction
OAK GROUP INC.
DBA IMAGINE REPAIR & RENOVATIONS INC.
2497 NW 64TH STREET, BOCA RATON, FL 33496
JEFF SNYDER 561-866-1436
AQUARIUS CONDOMINIUM • 2751 S. OCEAN DRIVE, HOLLYWOOD, FL.
JUNE 15, 2015
LIBRARY — CONVERT TO PACKAGE/COMPUTER AREA:
- S & I solid core door and jamb 3′-0″ x 8′-8″.
- Remove window, stud out remaining wall and apply 5/8″ fire-rated drywall with insulation.
- S & I keyed lock.
- Install ‘/2 wall separating Package area from Computer area.
- S & I suspended acoustic ceiling.
- Skim walls to paint ready condition.
- Apply 2 coats Ben. Moore/Sherwin Williams Premium paint to all interior walls (color to be selected)
- S & I (3) duplex outlets in Computer area. Any additional receptacles for Computer area Including dedicated circuits (TBD) at additional cost. $5,484.00
1. Install new 5/8″ drywall ceiling and repair existing ceiling as needed.
2. Skim ceiling areas as necessary to paint ready condition. Apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Or Sherwin Williams Premium paint to ceiling areas as per Designer’s specifications (2 – 3 colors).
3. Remove existing wallcovering. Repair walls as needed for paint or wallcovering (by others). Prime And apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium paints to walls and soffits as Per Designer’s specifications.
4. Refinish wooden walls and door.
5. S & I new wood baseboard, finish to match adjacent wood walls/door.
6. Replace existing NC diffuser grills.
7. S & I recessed LED 4″ lighting fixtures (Qty: 10 type B )
8. S & I cove lighting on two side walls with LED light strips.
9. Install Client’s hanging lighting fixture. $11,679.00
LOBBY/MAIN HALL (to Cascade & Green Room):
- Cover all marble flooring during construction phase with masonite.
- Remove existing ceiling suspended metal stud framing in Lobby/Main Hall including acoustic tile ceiling in hall outside Board Room.
- S & I insulation and 5/81 drywall to all exposed metal stud walls. Tape & triple skim to smooth finish.
- Prime all walls for vinyl microvented wallcovering,
- S & I ceiling stud system on 16″ centers.
- S & I 5/8″ fire-rated drywall on ceiling.
- Create 3 coffered ceilings in main hall: 2 square with two step up, 1 rectangle with one step up
- Triple skim ceiling and coffered ceilings to paint-ready condition and prime.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats of ceiling paint to entire lobby ceiling including existing 4 circular and 3 new coffers. (Additional decorative finish to round coffers by others)
- S & I recessed LED lighting fixtures (Qty: 90)
- S & I (2) +1-13′-3″w x 7′-6″h wall mirror as per Designers elevations.
- S &I new door and wood casing on valet area with wood veneer door to match reception desk. Door style and stain color by Designer. Remove secondary valet door & casing. Close opening with Drywall to create niche per design drawing. Niche fabrication with cabinetry by others.
- Create drapery pocket in front of hall windows.
- Create cove for concealed LED strip lighting along wall above Aquarius wall mural. $83,457.00
1. Remove popcorn ceilings and triple skim to paint ready condition.
2. Prime all walls and ceilings.
3. Paint all walls and ceilings with 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium Paint, eggshell finish on walls, and flat finish for ceilings. Paint all wood trim work semi-gloss or pearl oil base. Paint selections as per Designers elevations/paint schedule.
4. Refinish wood finished doors and casing (2 pairs and 1 single). Stain color to be determined.
5. S & 1 (30) 6″ recessed LED fixtures (Type A) and new a/c grills to replace existing.
LOBBY BATHROOMS (2):
- Remove and dispose of all existing plumbing fixtures, stall partitions, cabinetry, lighting/soffits, floor tile and baseboard, bathroom accessories and wallpaper.
- Remove door openings between Womens’ lounge and bathroom, enlarge opening to 36″Wx 80″H. Enlarge opening in Mens’ bathroom between vanity area and toilets to 36″ min as well.
- Remove 30″W entry doors and casing in both bathrooms. S & I new solid core flush paint grade 36″W x 80″H x 1 3/4″th. doors, jambs and casing. Paint color to be determined.
- Create one ADA toilet enclosure in each bathroom and one regular toilet stall in Womens WC with new laminate bathroom partitions (selections by Designer).
LOBBY BATHROOMS (2) CONTINUED:
- S &I per bathroom two ADA toilets and one ADA wall mt lavatory and 2 grab bars in each ADA stall.
- S & I two wall mount urinals in Mens.
- S & I granite or quartz countertops with 4″ high backsplashes (to be selected) up to $40 per sf Included in proposal for two undermount lavatories on ADA designed floating vanity (no drawers).
- S & I granite or quartz countertop with floating cabinetry below for women’s makeup area (no drawers).
- S & I porcelain tile floors in both bathrooms as selected: 20″ x 20″ Statuary porcelain and 12″ x 24″ Black “marble” look porcelain cut into borders and baseboard.
- Patch and repair existing drywall ceilings or add new 5/8″ drywall on ceilings where necessary.
- S & I recessed LED lighting fixtures (22 in total). Lighting plans to be furnished by Designer.
- Triple skim walls and ceilings to paint ready condition and prime.
- Prime Womens lounge area for vinyl wallcovering (by others). Apply 2 coats Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium Paint to all other walls and ceilings in both bathrooms.
- S & I two sconce outlets in Womens’ Lounge makeup area.
- All plumbing, labor, materials to code.
1. Remove popcorn and repair ceilings.
2. Triple skim to paint ready condition and prime.
3. Apply 2 coats Benjamin Moore Premium or Sherwin Williams paint to walls and ceilings. Latex eggshell for walls, ceilings latex flat and all trim in semi-gloss/pearl oil. Paint colors by Designer.
4. S & I 5/8″ drywall ceiling to replace suspended acoustic tile ceiling.
5. S & I 30 recessed LED (4″ type B — insulated housing) lighting fixtures.
6. Optional wall prep for 2 main walls only if vinyl walicovering selected.
LOUNGE, LIBRARY/MEDIA ROOM & HALL/1111C TO BAR:
1. Conceal wood paneling and brick tile entrances with 5/8″ drywall in both rooms. Retain existing arched entryway motif.
2. Install only two sconces in Library niche area.
LOUNGE, LIBRARY/MEDIA ROOM & HALL/WC TO BAR (CONTINUED):
- S & I recessed 4″ LED light fixtures in Lounge and Library (Qty: 30). Designer to verify location Of fixtures. Add 3 fixtures in each of two niches in front of proposed new wall-to-wall book shelves.
- Remove popcorn finish on ceilings, repair soffit ceilings as necessary, and triple skim to paint-ready condition on ceilings and soffits.
- Apply 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Premium or Sherwin Williams Paint on Ceilings and walls. Color(s) to be selected by Designer.
- S & I two ceiling fans and new a/c grills.
- S & I two bookcase units, one per niche, each 101W x 82″h (full height) divided in 3 sections.
- S & I (3) duplex outlets in plinth of each bookcase unit for a total of 6 outlets.
- Remove existing vinyl flooring in hallway to Bar and small bathroom (at end of hall). Install new 20″ x 20″ Statuary Porcelain Tile (same as Lobby bathrooms) in hallway with new painted wood baseboard in hall and matching tile baseboard in bathroom.
- Skim, prime and paint walls of hallway with 2 coats of Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Premium paint.
- S & I new 6″ LED recessed fixtures in hallway. Qty: 4 Ceiling to remain as is.
All applicable permits and sealed drawings to the City of Hollywood, Florida including: Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical and Structural.
Dumpster service for approx. 12 weeks. $3,000.00
Here for the Signed Contract July 20, 2015