Aquarius Condominium Association
2751 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, Florida 33019
Phone: (954) 921-7924 Fax: (954) 921-9768 www.aquariuscondo.net e-mail: email@example.com .
Managers’ Report Jeff Levine, Chief Engineer
October 12, to October 18, 2014
– In the north tower we replaced two ballast now all the lights are working.
– This week the painter started prepping and painting the chiller room, next week he will start the north tower domestic pump-room.
– After the pump rooms are done I want the painter to start-up again on the columns in the garage.
– This week we started doing scheduled maintenance on the rooftop exhaust fans, we should be done with the south building next week.
– We had to open more of the ceiling in the restaurant for the fresh air fan installation.
– In the south building storage room we started fixing the ceiling at the entry way.
– In the pool pump-room we cleaned the strainer and back flushed the filters.
– On the pool deck we removed some of the old furniture and brought up some new.
– Next week I want to do a coil cleaning on the lobby unit and change the rooftop filters.
Have A Wonderful Week!