Demand Letter Regarding Aquarius Elections
This letter to the Board of Aquarius was previouly sent via email and other communications forms. All material not offensive, not illegal will be posted in the blog provided the author identification is available. A request for posting is also required.
January 17, 2022
BY EMAIL AND POSTING ON AQUARIUS BLOG
To: Aquarius Condominium Association Board (Buck Gupta, Victor Rocha, Judith Ort, Linda Satz, Paul Finfer) and Property Manager (Marie Goehl)
Re: Litigation Hold Notice
Dear Board Members and Property Manager:
In connection with your insistence on proceeding with the unlawful Aquarius Condominium Association Board of Directors election currently set for January 18, 2022, on behalf of certain Unit Owners, I write to make the following demands:
- Produce a copy of the roster of owners, which units require voting certificates, and who is designated as the voting certificate holder.
- Produce the email and mailing list that the current Board uses to communicate with unit owners about the election.
- Clarify in writing for all unit owners the status of proxy votes for Board voting, because the Second Notice is misleadingly vague about that.
- Grant access to the ballots and proxies that have already been received in advance of the January 18, 2022, annual meeting so that we can monitor the integrity of the voting process.
- Produce the contact information for the Board’s chosen election monitor, Nan Green, and a copy of all written communication with her as well as a list of all phone calls and meetings, including dates.
Please comply with the above immediately, as you insist on proceeding with the unlawful election.
* * *
I remain available to speak with you. I note that Buck Gupta has not returned my invitation to speak and avert litigation. He has my number.
Very truly yours,
cc: Unit Owners (to the extent email addresses are available)