Aquarius 4th. of July Celebration 2019
Check out the City of Hollywood fireworks ( 9 pm) and festivities details bellow
City of Hollywood event schedule
HOLLYWOOD, FL – All are welcome to celebrate our nation’s 243rd birthday on Hollywood Beach on Thursday, July 4, 2019 at the annual Star-Spangled Spectacular 4th of July Celebration. Sponsored by the City of Hollywood Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts and the Hollywood Community Redevelopment Agency-Beach District, this annual event features entertainment beginning at 5:00 p.m., highlighted by a dazzling offshore fireworks display at 9:00 p.m.
• Johnson Street Plaza: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Social Media Station. Gather your friends for a photo opportunity in front of the photo wall then share on social media using the hashtag #HollywoodFL
• Hollywood Beach Theater:
• 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. DJ Music
• 7:30 p.m. Official Welcome
• 7:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Performance by 13th Army Band, Florida National Guard
• Offshore fireworks display begins at 9:00 p.m.
Fourth of July- Fireworks, Live Entertainment and more!
July 4 @ 12:00 pm – July 5 @ 12:30 am
Celebrate this July 4th at the City of Hollywood Fireworks, and the BEST place to see them is at Margaritaville!
Party right up to the 9pm fireworks! Start with a full schedule of festivities including multiple party locations and the most Free Live Entertainment of any South Floridian destination. Then continue the party after the fireworks with a dine, drink and dance celebration featuring even more live entertainment!
Here’s our day-of roster:
– 12-4PM – DJ BLIX will be mixing it up at Landshark Bar & Grill’s 2nd floor beach roof terrace
– 5PM-9PM – live music at the Hollywood Beach Theatre (directly beside Landshark Bar & Grill)
AFTER THE FIREWORKS:
9:30PM-12:30AM – Let the traffic go, and let the good times flow! Head inside to Margaritaville Restaurant where South Florida’s very own Deep Fried Funk Party & Dance band will be playing all of your Top-40 R&B and Pop favorites until past Midnight.
NOTE THAT PARKING WILL BE A FLAT RATE OF $40 FOR PUBLIC PARKING ON THIS DAY, STARTING AT NOON.
Excited? WE ARE TOO! Make sure to arrive early or take a taxi / Uber, as parking fills quickly due to this largely-sought location to watch the fireworks. See you out there!